Technical Guidance Documents
On March 10, 2015, DEQ determined that several technical guidance documents were no longer needed or applicable and removed them from this website. If you don’t see a technical guidance document below that you used in the past and would like to request an electronic copy of it, please contact Amber Skillman at (406) 444-6443 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monitored Natural Attenuation
- Over-Excavation of Contaminated Soil and Landfarming
- Site Closure Evaluation, Including Petroleum Mixing Zones
- Options for Discharge of Hydrocarbon Contaminated Wastewater
- Prioritization of Petroleum Release Sites
- Permeations of Waterlines by Petroleum Constituents
- Groundwater Sampling Methodologies
- Montana LNAPL Recovery and Monitoring Guidance
- Vapor Intrusion Guidance Document
Updated: March 10, 2015.