Hard Rock Mining Program
"Metal Mine Reclamation Act"
This program regulates the mining of all ore, rock, or substances except oil, gas, bentonite, clay, coal, sand, gravel, peat, soil materials and uranium.
Goals and Objectives
- Issue timely and complete permit modification decisions for mining and reclamation of hard rock minerals which ensure that mineral development which occurs does so with adequate protection of environmental resources.
- Ensure appropriate public involvement through compliance with MEPA and other public notice and public participation statutes.
- Conduct compliance inspections to assess compliance with applicable mining and reclamation requirements and to offer compliance assistance to the regulated community.
Annual Renewal Forms
- Operating Permits Adobe
- Operating Permits_Word Fill in fields
- Exploration License Renewal (Hand written)
- Exploration License Renewal (Interactive: can be typed in)
- Small Miner Exclusion Statements (Hand written)
- Small Miner Exclustion Statement (Interactive: can be typed in)
- Drumlummon Application
- Noble Excavating Application
- Butte Highlands Joint Venture Application (Revised)
- Golden Rule Application April 2013
- Holcim (US) Geyser Mine
- Shumaker Amendment 001 Application
- Garnet USA Application for Amendment to Proposed Plan of Operations
Garnet USA Maps
- Amendment to CR Kendall Operating Permit July 2012
- Golden Sunlight Amendment 15
- URS Pipestone Quarry Amendment 004