Discharges Associated with Construction Dewatering
The purpose of the Construction Dewatering General Permit is to regulate discharge wastewater effluent from dewatering of groundwater and/or surface water from construction sites, well pump tests and/or well development to state waters in accordance with effluent limitations, monitoring requirements and other conditions set forth in the General Permit. The Construction Dewatering General Permit
is in compliance with the Montana Water Quality Act, Title 75, Chapter 5, Montana Code Annotated (MCA), and the Federal Water Pollution Control Act (the “Clean Water Act”), 33 U.S.C. 1251 et. seq., A written authorization letter from the Department is required before and applicant is authorized to discharge under the General Permit.
- Construction Dewatering General Permit Application Information
- 2010 General Permit for Discharges Associated with Construction Dewatering
- Permit Fee Schedule for Applications and Annual Fees
- Construction Dewatering General Permit Daily Monitoring Log
- Application Package for Construction Dewatering General Permit.
**NEW 2015 General Permit Effective September 1, 2015**
Application Package for 2015 General Permit